Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Name Card- What did I learn from this mission?

So after creating this name card for my partner and for all my other followers, you might ask, "What did I learn?" From this mission I have learned several things. The first thing I learned, was to always ask the audience what they would like. This is because if I base everything off of what I like, then only I will like it, and nobody else will use it or look at it. This will be very bad for my product. Also I learned to make it stand out. If it does not stand out, nobody will read it, and then I will get no followers. After creating the product and looking at many others, I realized that mine was to wordy. Next time, I will make it less wordy, and more creative and well drawn. These were several of the things I have learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment